Re: downgrade to stable

On lunedì 29 marzo 2004, alle 18:23, Rudolf Lohner wrote:
> I succeeded in doing this a few months ago. It was a bit tricky.
> This is why I reported my experiences to the debian-testing list:
>
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-testing/2003/debian-testing-200307/msg00039.html

I pass through this downgrade several times, 'cause my young sysadmin
are too "experimental", but i didn't find it "tricky".

Maybe, 'cause i used dist-upgrade, instead of upgrade.

Yes, i had to run it a couple of times, but, nothing that apt couldn't
handle.

--
Xander: "Cordelia! I don't wanna' hurt you...some of the time."
	--Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Bad Eggs