Re: Web based password changer

I thought of that, but a few things here-

 1 - the debian passwd utility does not have the --stdin option, so I'm not quite sure how to set it up

 2 - I wouldn't want to have it do it as root - would be more
comfortable with a wrapper program of some kind that did some sanity
checks and then changed uid's to the user in question, and then
changed the password.

 3 - If possible, I'd like to use something fairly reliable, hopefully
that's been tested, and hopefully that I don't have to spend a couple
of days coding up and debugging.  I'd like something I can confidently
deploy within a few hours.  Again, if something exists.

~Tom White