Re: Protection against http tunneling (was: HTTP tunnel with linux server and windows client)

I've worked for a firm where they limited http-connections to let's
say 2MB per connection. So for stealing a lot of data you always had
to open several connections. This was some kind of "protection"
against tunnels and heavy downloads. Maybe this interruption would be
of some use to prevent incidents like this.