Re: secure documents - Was: db2 and Debian

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 04:12:56PM +1300, thing wrote:
> It really depends on how careful the lawyers want to be v how little
> effort they want to put in. I will have to write a brief I suspect
> laying out the options.

It will be the secretaries and lowlies who do any real data
entry.

> Is something like SE Linux (or what ever) justified? in theory there
> should not be any users on the box as it will be web based.

Selinux has to do with what any program can do and
what privileges are inherited when it runs something
else. It is very strong security even without remote
logins. There are *always* users. Every process has
a user name.

       IN MY NAME:            Dale Amon, CEO/MD
  No Mushroom clouds over     Islandone Society
    London and New York.      www.islandone.org