Re: OT: Consensus

On Tue, 2003-03-11 at 12:06, Jeff wrote:
> [...]

Heavens no - it is off-topic to debian-user as well. Simply put, it is
off-topic in general terms to 98% of discussion fora available, but
those where it is on-topic, it is encouraged to be discussed.
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org