Godwin call! (was Re: Peace is not off topic)

On Tue, 11 Mar 2003, [iso-8859-1] René Seindal wrote:

>On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 10:42:33PM -0500, Steve Hagerman wrote:
>
>> These people and their treasonist attitudes make me wish that our
>> nation would Enforce the laws against treason. Voicing an opinion is
>> one thing going against it Is quite another.
>
>This is the kind of totalitarian attitude that started fascism in Europe
>over 80 years ago.

DINGDINGDING! He said the magic word!  Game over, man.   Godwin has been
fulfilled, the thread's now dead.  There's nothing to see here, move
along. Thankyouverymuchforplaying,goodbye.

--
Galt's sci-fi paradox:  Stormtroopers versus Redshirts to the death.