Re: [OT] [work] Integrity of Debian packages

well....
<http://www.cnn.com/2003/US/Northeast/03/04/iraq.usa.shirt.reut/index.html>
this really starts to become interesting....

I personally do not think that 9/11 (or something like that) could be
prevented by any of those organizations (wasn't there a discussion that
they knew about it beforehand?). And what a bout driving a van full of
explosives into a building (like in Oklahoma)?
Another possibility might be - strictly hypothetically, of course - that
somebody _wanted_ this to happen to get public support for all those
actions ('anti-terror' (i.e. anti freedom) laws, war against other
countries etc. BTW when are they going to attack Germany and France, who
are still against the war?

But I think this is getting more and more OT....

And BTW, shouldn't it read "WAR IS PEACE" ?

Joe.