Re: CERT Advisory CA-2003-07 Remote Buffer Overflow in Sendmail (fwd)

> I'd just like to say something.  I began this thread purely because I
> didn't see Debian listed in the CERT advisory.  So let me be clear about
> some things:

  Sorry for some offtopic.
  My english isn't excellent and so may be that You misunderstood me.
I'm using Debian more than 3 years and it really made my administrator's life
_very_ simpler and easier. I'm strong believer of Open Source and Debian, and
i'm not want to offend someone. And i _very_ glad to Debian team for their
job.
  When i saw updates for sendmail in Debian security packages pool, i just
only want to tell others about it - we may use updates from Debian security
team instead of patching sendmail "by hands" (and immediatly do it). And
finish our assumes - "vulnerable sendmail in Debian or not ?" Only this and
nothing more. :)
  Sorry again for offtopic and my ugly english.
  Thanks.

With best regards
   Denis A. Kulgeyko aka Burzumie