Re: CERT Advisory CA-2003-07 Remote Buffer Overflow in Sendmail (fwd)

I'd just like to say something.  I began this thread purely because I
didn't see Debian listed in the CERT advisory.  So let me be clear about
some things:

1.  I was not ragging on Debian.
2.  Debian as a organization does an amazing job and gets way too much
criticism.  If you don't have anything constructive to say SHUT UP!

3.  I'd like to thank all the volunteers (keyword here for those should
shut up) because you make my life and many others much simpler.

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Unix Team -  Intermediate System Administrator
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan@yorku.ca

I have not failed.  I have just
found 10,000 ways that don't work.