Thanks to all

I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone in the Debian
community for their hard work on the cleanup and forensic analysis of the
recent system compromise.

As a security engineer, I would like to say that this compromise was the
cleanest, most professionally handled that I have encountered or been
involved in. Martin already thanked the individuals, but I
wanted to say thank you. Its a great selling point, because it shows that
while we are not perfect, that we react properly to adverse situations.

--
--Brad
Bradley M. Alexander, CISSP              |