Re: Will 2.4.20 Source be patched for the latest kernel vulnerability?

Quoting Tim Nicholas (tim@nicholas.net.nz):

> That may be expected, but I would bet good money that it's not actually
> the case.

Not the case that people are intended to pick a hardware-suitable image
to replace the installation kernel, or not the case that people do?
Please note that I never _said_ the latter.

> I suspect that over 50% of debian installs use the default
> installation kernel until there is some good reason to change it (ie,
> something doesn't work).

They might, indeed.  If so, they lose.

--
Cheers,                                Before enlightenment, caffeine.
Rick Moen                              After enlightenment, caffeine.