Re: What's the best for VPN?

On Sun, Nov 16, 2003 at 05:05:41PM +0100, Te?filo Ruiz Su?rez wrote:
> I'd like to use the new ipsec-tools package. Would it work with the
> backport of IPsec to the Debian Kernel 2.4.22 source package?, it's the
> one that I'm using in the server side.

If you are talking about racoon, I believe the answer is yes.

> BTW, do you know any good document of implementing IPsec with
> ipsec-tools in Debian?

There are some good docs on the racoon source forge site
and there is a racoon developers list you can subscribe to
from there.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/ipsec-tools/

   Dale Amon     amon@islandone.org    +44-7802-188325
       International linux systems consultancy
     Hardware & software system design, security
    and networking, systems programming and Admin
	      "Have Laptop, Will Travel"