Re: logcheck thinks that system is under attack, related to ssl problem?

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 02:02:23PM -0500, Micah Anderson wrote:
> Pretty exciting... is there any place that we can track the progress
> of this? I'm very interested to make an assessment of what is going on
> to determine if I should just patch the existing logcheck so that it
> stops sending me attack alerts, or if I should wait for this overhaul
> to come out.

  I've created the project page upon Alioth, but nothing much has been
 entered there.  I'll try and start that over the weekend.

  So far the SVN repository has been uploaded and we've got to start
 planning changes - adding documentation is probably the single biggest
 priority, but it may well be more effective to document how we want
 it to work, then update the code than documenting what currently
 happens.

  At the moment things are a little confused as John has just moved
 house and hasn't yet got reliable internet access.

  (Worse case I'll have to force him to come to the pub, and we
 can have discussions over beer :)

Steve