Re: logcheck thinks that system is under attack, related to ssl problem?

Pretty exciting... is there any place that we can track the progress
of this? I'm very interested to make an assessment of what is going on
to determine if I should just patch the existing logcheck so that it
stops sending me attack alerts, or if I should wait for this overhaul
to come out.

Thanks!
micah