Re: Watch out! vsftpd anonymous access always enabled!

Quoting Dariush Pietrzak (eyck@forumakad.pl):
> > There's nothing wrong with offering data over ftp to the general public,
> > especially when you can guarantee the contents in some way. There is
> > something wrong when you need secure, private transfers.
>  And what is wrong with it when you need secure, private transfers?

I don't think I need to explain why plain ftp is not secure, nor private. As
I mentioned, the TLS/SSL variant can be.

> > I wonder though, why no-one has mentioned ftp over TLS/SSL, which is a
>  that's because it was oh so cool to use scp to transfer files, and now
> that's the only way l33t does it.

<snip>

You're flaming the wrong guy. Read up on my last couple of posts. If you
want to respond the way you did, at least make sure you do it to the right
person.

Greets,
	Robert
--
    '-.' oo '.-' Holy Jesus! What are these goddamn animals?!