Re: [SECURITY] [DSA-382-3] OpenSSH buffer management fix

On Mon, Sep 22, 2003 at 10:17:14AM +0100, Daniel Silverstone wrote:
> Which is it we are missing? I can try and convert this mipsel to a
> mipseb (since it is theoretically switchable) and get it online,
> although it won't be on a fast 'net connection, nor will it have much
> hard drive space.
mipseb, the 2 Lasats are keeping mipsel up to date just fine. We should
have it at a place with a reasonable good net connection and preferably
a local debian mirror. Ryan knows all the details.
Should we move all this over from -security to -mips?
 -- Guido