RE: Debian + Verisign's .com/.net hijack

It is not hardcoded. A new configuration directive has been added, and
it is completely up to the administrator to decide to use it.

http://www.isc.org/products/BIND/delegation-only.html

Boyan Krosnov, CCIE#8701
http://boyan.ludost.net/
just another techie speaking for himself