Re: Debian + Verisign's .com/.net hijack

On Wednesday 17 September 2003 10:48, Oliver Hitz wrote:

> Patches for various dns servers to get back to the old behaviour of the
> dns system have been published. For example, the ISC has just released
> an "official" patch for BIND9.
>
> I wonder if there are plans to make security upgrades of the dns servers
> shipped with Debian. Any comments?

I for one would really, really, really like for this 'fix' to appear soon.
Maintaining hand compiled software is awkward - but I guess I'll do that
quite soon.

Greets
-- vbi

--
The prablem with Manoca is thot it's difficult ta tell the difference
between o cauple af the letters.