Re: Simple e-mail virus scanner

On Wed 20 Aug Olaf Dietsche wrote:
> I guess, you could integrate this in <http://www.spamassassin.org>.
> SpamAssassin already scans the email body for signs of spam, so it
> shouldn't be too hard, to add another regex. Although, I never did
> this myself. I just use SpamAssassin out of the box with procmail.

A simple way to help with this in spamassassin is to increase the score
for MICROSOFT_EXECUTABLE to something nice and high.  Then anything with
one of these attachments gets marked as spam.

doug.

--
6973E2CF print 2C95 66AD 1596 37D2 41FC  609F 76C0 A4EC 6973 E2CF
Dasypygal (da-si-PYE-gul), adjective - Having hairy buttocks.