Re: OpenSSH

On Wed, Sep 03, 2003 at 11:20:45AM +0200, Matthias Faulstich wrote:

Hi,

> does anybody know, whether the chroot-patch will be included in future
> versions of the official ssh package?
To me it looks like you can do the same thing without patching the sshd
if you use scponlyc (scponly[1] shell with chroot() support).

Anyway which sshd patch are you talking about?
Beside that I think that it will be included in the Debian package after
it got accepted by the upstream author[2].

Sven

[1] http://www.sublimation.org/scponly/
[2] http://www.openssh.com
--