KerberosV OpenLDAP and PAM

ey all,

I use for authentication KerberosV. For all types of data i use OpenLDAP
and for login on into a computer on a network i use PAM.

When i use KerberosV then i do so:
auth  requisite  pam_securetty.so
auth  requisite  pam_nologin.so
auth  required   pam_env.so
auth  sufficient pam_krb5.so
auth  required   pam_unix.so nullok
account  sufficient      pam_krb5.so
account  required        pam_unix.so
session  sufficient      pam_krb5.so
session  required        pam_unix.so

When i use Pam then i do so:
auth  requisite  pam_securetty.so
auth  requisite  pam_nologin.so
auth  required   pam_env.so
auth  sufficient pam_ldap.so
auth  required   pam_unix.so nullok
account  sufficient      pam_ldap.so
account  required        pam_unix.so
session  sufficient      pam_ldap.so
session  required        pam_unix.so

Now i want this together. But i don't know how. I've read the
documentation from PAM but i don't get it.

What i want is the security of KerberosV and the Flexibility of
OpenLDAP.

My configuration is now that in OpenLDAP is a attribute userPassword and
this attribute points to the KerberosV database.

And if it can't i make tomorrow my own PAM module :)