Looking for a simple SSL-CA package

Hi,

I'm no expert on handling certificates and I hope not having to learn all the commandline switches of openssl by heart. However, I do need a simple setup of a CA that I may use for creating selfsigned certificates, webpages that clients may use to import the certificates and also a way to organize certificare revocationlists etc.

What are the alternatives besides OpenCA? Does anyone know of a set of scipts that are a bit less complex and at the same time gives me some of the same functionality?

Tarjei