Simple e-mail virus scanner

Dear all,

I guess I'm not really looking for a "security solution", but I guess
you folks are the most likely to know, so I try here...

In the last couple of hours, I've got about 25 100KB of the recent
Sobig.f M$ virus, along with about the same number of bogus "there was
a virus in an e-mail you sent".  It would be really great to be able to
filter those out so that I don't need to see them, that is, get them in
a folder I can clean out now and then.

But I don't want to run a full-scale virus scanner, because for the time
being, I really don't need any, as no e-mail is read on an MS machine
here.

I figured, most viruses should be able to detect by using simple regexs,
right? So, a simple scanner that looks for a number of regexs available
from a repository could do the trick...? Or perhaps use something like
Vipul's Razor for this kind of stuff...?

So, I'm wondering, does anybody know about any such approach?

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo