Re: Default Apache install not fit for multiple domains/users

On Tue, 10 Jun 2003 at 05:24:59PM +0200, Stefan Neufeind wrote:
> Thank you for the information. Am I right that php-skripts then would
> need an execute-bit set? Currently they don't have ...

They will be being treated like a normal binary file, so yes (that is,
if you want yours scripts to work).  If on the other hand, you don't
want your sk|pt5 to work then you don't need to set the execute bit <G>.

--
Phillip Hofmeister

PGP/GPG Key:
http://www.zionlth.org/~plhofmei/