Re: Woody security updates

Woody CD updates afaik are only done when stable releases are done.
See http://people.debian.org/~joey/stable.html for details. There are
nightly builds of CD's for Sarge and Sid, but I don't think I've seen any
such thing for stable or oldstable that includes security updates. The
nightly builds can be found through the debian-boot mailing list or
perhaps the debian-installer (d-i) web site (
http://people.debian.org/~mbc/di.html ).

A further note, security updates for Potato are still being done (and will
stop soon iirc), but no further releases will be done. Again see
http://people.debian.org/~joey/stable.html for details.

     Drew Daniels