RE: Debian Kernel's and FreeSwan

Well continuing the problem, I have moved from the original one,
appended at the bottom. Now something else is wrong, basically the
following out put. I had to use 'export PATCH_THE_KERNEL=YES' (thanks
Kenneth). Now the kernel compile asks me  a bunch of IPSEC questions and
then later it does this. I have done a make-kpkg clean, and a make dep,
on both systems. There doesn't seem to be anything wrong. I did download
the freestwan package. Is there anything else I need?

Steve Ramage

/usr/src/kernel-fermat/net/ipsec/ext/ipsec_ext_aes-opt.c(.text+0x9c):
multiple definition of `ipsec_aes_init'
ipsec_aes.o(.text+0x10c):/usr/src/kernel-fermat/net/ipsec/ext/ipsec_ext_
aes.c: first defined here
ld: Warning: size of symbol `ipsec_aes_init' changed from 283 to 123 in
ipsec_aes-opt.o
ipsec_aes-opt.o: In function `AES_cbc_encrypt':
/usr/src/kernel-fermat/net/ipsec/ext/libaes-opt/aes_cbc.c:8: multiple
definition of `aes_encrypt'
ipsec_aes.o:/usr/src/kernel-fermat/net/ipsec/ext/libaes/aes_cbc.c:9:
first defined here
make[5]: *** [ipsec_ext_static.o] Error 1
make[5]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/kernel-fermat/net/ipsec/ext'
make[4]: *** [ext/ipsec_ext_static.o] Error 2
make[4]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/kernel-fermat/net/ipsec'
make[3]: *** [first_rule] Error 2
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/kernel-fermat/net/ipsec'
make[2]: *** [_subdir_ipsec] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/kernel-fermat/net'
make[1]: *** [_dir_net] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/kernel-fermat'