Re: Why PHP is parsing not only .php

Chris Francy <francyci@yahoo.com> writes:

> You should probably be using the phps extension with the
> AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps instead of renameing them
> to have a .txt extension.

That's exactly what I do, using a symlink. So my progs are available as
progs and as source files.

But you can symlink to a .txt file too, removing any other extensions.

	If all the salmon caught in Canada in one year were laid end to end
	across the Sahara Desert, the smell would be absolutely awful.
François TOURDE - tourde.org - 23 rue Bernard GANTE - 93250 VILLEMOMBLE
Tél: 01 49 35 96 69 - Mob: 06 81 01 81 80
eMail: mailto:francois@tourde.org - URL: http://francois.tourde.org/