Re: Why PHP is parsing not only .php

This is expected behaviour...  Please see the secion about files with
multiple extensions on the page
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/mod/mod_mime.html#addencoding

---
If more than one extension is given which maps onto the same type of
meta-information, then the one to the right will be used. For example,
if ".gif" maps to the MIME-type image/gif and ".html" maps to the
MIME-type text/html, then the file welcome.gif.html will be associated
with the MIME-type "text/html".
---

You should probably be using the phps extension with the
AddType application/x-httpd-php-source .phps instead of renameing them
to have a .txt extension.

Chris