Re: snort-stats without mailing...

I'm sending all logs to one only host with syslog-ng.
This can give me a lot of information if not filtered, but snort also
makes daily reports and then sends them via mail to root or another user
that i can define.

This extra information is usefull as all the other.
After reading all mails of the community, i think that ssmtp is the best
choice for what i want to use, because:

1) as i said this host is a gateway and is in direct contact with www
2) no need to more services / open doors
3) last but not the least, there's less probability of a hole.

Now, time to read the ssmtp doc's =)
Thank you all.
Regards, Ricardo Sousa.