From: Mathieu Laurent
Sent: Thursday, February 06, 2003 3:38 PM
Subject: uvscan

Hello,

I try to install uvscan but the libstdc++ used is libstdc++.so.2.6

My Gnu/Linux distribution is debian woody (stable release) and the default libraries are libstdc++.so.3 & libstdc++.so.3.0.4

Do you have a release of uvscan using these libraries.

Thanks.

Mathieu

Here is the response:

The engine is only compiled with 2.8.  There should be a 2.8 compatible
library on the Debian installation media.
Thanks for your help.

Mathieu

Don't forget this weekend with the fosdem - http://www.fosdem.org