Re: Automatic Debian security updates, an Implementation

On Fri, 2002-10-18 at 09:55, Gustavo Franco wrote:

> Talking about secpack, is it non-free? I can't see in your mail(Clemens)
> the url or apt-line to get the source package.

No, it's BSD. I didn't dare to put up a license for that minimal collection.
There isn't even a source package. I just dpkg-deb -b the few files with a
DEBIAN/control file. See http://therapy.endorphin.org/secpack/

Regards, Clemens

P.S.: Sorry for replying that late, but someone obviously removed my Cc line
and I haven't been subscribed to debian-security. Just found your message
accidently in the archives.