Re: questions about chrooting bind 8.3.3

Yes it is true that it's making use of the systems libs, but they can't
be touched by the process as it has been chrooted. In order for someone
to overwrite those files, they would first have to break of the chroot.
I'm not sure of the real security implications of using the system libs
are vs. using chrooted libs.

--
Sean McAvoy
Network Analyst