Re: questions about chrooting bind 8.3.3

On Wed, 2002-10-30 at 18:40, Sean McAvoy wrote:
> Hello,
> Bind has the built in ability to chroot itself (-t). then all that needs
> to be done is altering the bind init script(/etc/init.d/bind), which
> contains the OPTS variable. Add '-u [username] -t [chroot_dir]' into
> that variable and you should be ok. I've done this with Bind 8, and now
> upgraded them to 9.

You are missing the point here, if I do it the way bind tells me in the
man pages bind is NOT using the libraries inside the chroot environment.
That is wat I try to proove with the lsmod command...

--
J.J. van Gorkum                            Knowledge Zone