Re: a nessus developpers joke?

Do you really depend and/or expect to stay secure on a 'stable' release of
'_a_' software?
The developer[s] were nice enough to release the software free, whether it
sucks or not you should be greatful, unless of course you can code something
better.. And call each and every update a stable release so that they can be
released along with stable operating systems.

untill then stfu, learn to compile updated software or don't bitch.

-x

ps. I dont mean to sound like an asshole (kind of ironic considering the tone
of my email but shit!)  , but he sounded like an asshole for assuming and
implying nessus sucked .. it is a matter of opinion but state something
reasonable to backup it up at least.