Re: Didn't we have that whole spam discussion last week?

On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 10:19:53AM +0900, Howland, Curtis wrote:

> I humbly beseech the Debian list maintainers to make this list "subscriber only may post."
This could be a good tip (I did the same for the list I'm maintaining)
but I was just asking myself "Did anynone report this spam to its abuse
desk?". If no one's doing it we'll go on receiving this spam and other
too.

--
Pierluigi De Rosa (thorin@durin.khazad-dum.net).
<<      LINUX: the choice of a GNU generation     >>