Re: glibc.... and postgresql

Hi All,

I knew I was close to a solution...   I forgot to compile System V IPC in my
kernel....  and therefor it didn't have semaphores  (ipcs -s  didn't
work etc).

I got my postgresql working.. sorry to have send the e-mail to the list in
the first place..... but after all the Italy spam I deleted this morning I
thought
I better send an e-mail to the list which was kind of more relevant.

Thanks for your time...

jeroen