Re: NEWS RELEASE

## Mack Earnhardt (mearnhardt@optivel.com):

> These assholes are already in SpamCop's RBL.  It would be nice to have a
> _little_ blocking.

It's your fault if you don't filter on X-Spam-Status.
And thank you very much for distributing that piece of spam one more
time, my procmailrc did catch it the first time.
This also applys to that "Good Day"-thread, the first mail was correctly
identified as spam, for the rest of the thread I needed one more entry
in my procmailrc. Replys on spam can be more annoying than the spam itself.

Regards,
cmt

--
Spare Space