Re: frequent mail signing => is there a GPG agent?

Jean> Brandon High ecrivait :
>> mutt and Evolution both have pgp/gpg signing built in.

Gnus too.  As long as you get Oort Gnus (the development version), or
use the mailcrypt package.

Jean> BTW, is there a "standard" pgp/gpg key server I should use to put
Jean> my public key ans get keys from others (especialy Debian peoples)?

wwwkeys.pgp.net is a popular place.

You may or may not already know this, but if you edit .gnupg/options and
add a line that says:
keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net
(or whatever keyserver you use), gpg will automagically (attempt to)
fetch keys which it does not already have when you try to check a
signature.

--
Hubert Chan <hubert@uhoreg.ca> - http://www.uhoreg.ca/
PGP/GnuPG key: 1024D/124B61FA