RE: html spam

> If you don't want any spam, it's up to *you*.

i don't think so. i think spam is a problem *all* have! a first step
would be if mailinglist (this include) drop any html mail. next step
could be to remove those with 'unsubscibe' in the subject >;>

> I recommend visiting <URL: http://www.spamassassin.org >
> and setting it up. My spam problems have ended after installing it.

can't say anything about it. the url was refused by the host...

bye,
tom.

--
pub  1024D/DB69936B 2002-03-01 Thomas Buhk <tbuhk@swing-ag.de>
     Key fingerprint = DA11 1EC3 30EE BE59 3D47 9A0E F7E2 9CF1 DB69 936B