Re: html spam

Thomas Buhk <tbuhk@swing-ag.de> wrote:

> can someone plz remove the html spamer and also disable html for the
> mailinglist(s)?

What about setting up some Procmail recipe, which would handle this?
I used to use my own recipes, but once I tried SpamAssassin I'm not
willing to give it up for any price. It has let only *one* spam
through, and it haven't catched any legitimate mail.

If you don't want any spam, it's up to *you*. I recommend visiting
problems have ended after installing it.

--
Jussi Ekholm <ekhowl@goa-head.org> | GNU/Linux user number 269376
http://erppimaa.cjb.net/~ekhowl/   | ICQ UIN:		   156057281