RE: I want to test my firewall from the outside-- [on/off]line scanners

hi jeff

and for more (dozen or so ) scanners --
  online or offline( needs/wants your email addy )

http://www.Linux-Sec.net/Audit/nmap.test.gwif.html

have fun
alvin
http://www.Linux-1U.net ... up to 5-NIC 1U firewalls

its nice that nmap says that port 25 is open for your mail server...
but ... i'd like it to tell me that sendmail/exim is vulnerable or not
( at least the latest/greatest version with latest/greatest buggs  )

on the other hand... if it says that your printer port and nfs ports
are open and wasnt intended... good... time to turn those puppies off