Re: OpenLDAP ssl support / SASL support

Thank you Martin,

I am CCing the package maintainer for confirmation. Wichert, if this is indeed the case, please could you add Secure connection support to the package? Thank you.

== from the Debian site ==
Wichert Akkerman is responsible for this Debian package.

Martin Rusko wrote:
Quoting Hanasaki JiJi <hanasaki@hanaden.com>:

Does the Woody build of OpenLDAP include SSL and SASL support?  How can

As I know, it doesn't include (experience from Debian sparc).

the Mozilla addy book be configured to attach via SSL only?

= Management is doing things right; leadership is doing the     =
=       right things.    - Peter Drucker                        =
=     http://www.sun.com/service/sunps/jdc/javacenter.pdf       =
=  www.sun.com | www.javasoft.com | http://wwws.sun.com/sunone  =