Re: test of non-subscribed user

On Monday 02 December 2002 18:11, Nathan E Norman wrote:

> Some people[1] report non-spam as spam to razor.  For example,
> several security announcements from Debian have found their way into
> the razor database.  This is obviously stupid.
>
> [1] At least, we think they are people, but the level of intelligence
> demonstrated leaves room for doubt.

Uhm, could they be *gasp* spammers? I mean, it is the obvious way to
attack razor, by adding high-distribution legitimate and important
e-mail to the database, you can defeat razor since it would drastically
reduce the value of the system?

If this is true, it could also account for the obvious lack of
intelligence... :-)

Best,

Kjetil
--