Apache/suexec (was Re: Debian Apache Packaging - Option 4!)

> Not really, it's a security file: you can't change your area without
> recompiling. I can see the use for this: h4x0rs can't just change a
> config file and have a completely different suexec area, of their own
> choosing.

Of course, if they can get write access to said config file they
probably don't _need_ a special suexec area.  They also probably have
write access to the suexec binary, and could simply modify it directly
(this is what I did - no recompile - to get suexec working for my
sites).

Cheers,

-Jus