Re: spam

On  0, Hanasaki JiJi <hanasaki@hanaden.com> wrote:
> Sure are.. I am just getting going with SA.  Anyone able to help me
> update exim4.conf to do the follow?
> 	- bounce the spam back like it failed to deliver
> 	- send a copy to the target user
> 	- send a copy to some other address, in additionto the above

Deliver your mail via procmail (exim's default configuration is to do
this if you have a file ~/.procmailrc).  Then get procmail to to do
the bounce and forwards based on the X-Spam-Status header.

Tom
--
Tom Cook

"If your  company is not involved in something called "ISO 9000" you
probably have no idea what it is.  If your company _is_ involved in ISO
9000 then you definitely have no idea what it is."
	- Scott Adams - The Dilbert principle

Get my GPG public key: https://pinky.its.adelaide.edu.au/~tkcook/tom.cook-at-adelaide.edu.au