RE: [d-security] woody apache/ssl - security issue?

Thanks you for the heads up!

Some quick research and I conclude we have not been infected for the
following reasons:
*) no compiler on the webserver
*) no /tmp files or processes [cinik unlock uubugtraq bugtraq]
*) tripwires not reporting altered binaries etc
*) no unusual network traffic on ports described [1978 2002 4156]
*) no outgoing web connections to untrusted sites reported by firewall

Do you concur? If we are not infected, is Debian still vulnerable to a
DOS from this worm? ie Why is Apache crashing? Thanks for the help,

Regards
Jeff