Re: icmp: type-#69 (catched that bastard)

also sprach Tim Haynes <debian@stirfried.vegetable.org.uk> [2002.09.15.1812 +0200]:
> I can't name one, but that doesn't say an awful lot. Googling for `ICMP
> "type 69"' doesn't lead to any obvious results, either. :(

sorry to spurt into the thread randomly. using any packet generation
tool, i don't think it's quite hard to create an ICMP type 69 packet.
i wouldn't be concerned if i were you. i don't know *anyone* using
type 69...

it's useless to try to hold some people
to anything they say while they're
madly in love, drunk, or running for office.