Re: Apache Log Files

On Sun, Aug 18, 2002 at 11:52:02AM +0200, Cristian Ionescu-Idbohrn wrote:
> Matthew,
>
> On Wed, 14 Aug 2002, Matthew Sackman wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> > Does anyone know of a simple program that will return info on whois IP
> > lookup in a set format?
>
> You might want to have a look at this:
>
>   http://www.blars.org/hinfo.html

Thank you to all who have replied. I have problems at the moment due to
a failed hard disc in my gateway, and my backup tape drive currently
being in another machine which I won't get back for a week plus I'm
about to go on holiday.

Bad timing huh!

Any way, thanks to all who have suggested ways forward. :)

Matthew
--
Matthew Sackman