RE: IPSec VPN

Title: RE: IPSec VPN

> > - If so which is compatible? Is FreeSWan compatible?
>
> FreeSWan is compatible, but only as a "Branch Office" tunnel, not as a
> dynamic Client tunnel.  Check with the administrator of the Contivity
> VPN Switch on whether he/she is willing to set it up.

I didn't read this from the beginning, but you can make FreeSWan use SSL
and then get it to handle dynamic tunnels.

I have one FW at work with FreeSWan and i have some different clients which
both have static and dynamic IPs, and the one with dynamic I use x.509-auth.

But maybe that wasn't what you meant by dynamic client tunnel..?