Re: You've Been Removed!

On Thu, Jul 18, 2002 at 07:39:02PM +0200, Marc-Christian Petersen wrote:
> On Thursday 18 July 2002 19:22, Italyminutes wrote:
>
> Hi there,
>
> > This message is to confirm the removal of your
[..]
> > Italyminutes
>
> Could ANYONE please stop this shit? Thanks!
I'm asking myself why doesn't anyone simply report this abuse to the
competent abuse desk. I've been doing it some minutes ago but do we need
to receive spam for days since someone gets hurted by this?

--
Pierluigi De Rosa (thorin@durin.khazad-dum.net).
<<      LINUX: the choice of a GNU generation     >>